Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to pass a bodybuilding/physique sport doping test

OptimisedChick

Heya! i am in a bit of a dilemma and would really appreciate some clarity on the subject from those of you who are more experienced in this sport.
i am representing my country in an international bodybuilding competition in the sports model category( this is my first). I am 3 weeks out right now. It is not a natural federation, however they have made us sign consent forms confirming our co-operation in case of dope testing.
I have been on oral anavar and winny. the detection time is 3 weeks which means i should stop ASAP.
However, my coach and a coupla other guys from the bodybuilding category insist that its not a big deal , i wont get tested, and i should not stop cos i could lose conditioning, mood swings, bloating etc..
What do you reckon? what goes on at these competitions? are the competitors tested? I'm sure the body builders would all definitely be on smething. Is it just a chance you have to take? Carry on with AAS and just hope for the best? OR?? What is the other option?
Please Help!

You should find out about the policies and actions taken in terms of doping control by the particular federation you are going to compete in. Many different federations will have different rules, and even those that are supposedly natural, many times won't test their athletes. Therefore, the best and most reliable information you will get is from your federation.

You should find out about the policies and actions taken in terms of doping control by the particular federation you are going to compete in. Many different federations will have different rules, and even those that are supposedly natural, many times won't test their athletes. Therefore, the best and most reliable information you will get is from your federation.

You should contact the organization and ask specifically what the drug testing procedures involve. Each organization is different.

Drug tests are very expensive to perform. Most organizations won't perform actual drug tests. They will just require you to sign a waiver saying that you did you use any banned substances.

Seems odd to me that a non natural show would as you for consent to test. I guess I would play it safe since you are representing your country.

Top Bottom