Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much training for a lady?

PaulRichter

Hey guys! I am a female, 29 years old. Up to now Ihave been training 2-3 times per week, but I am getting into a bettershape, and was wondering how many times per week are good for a ladyto train without overtraining?

You can perfectly train everyday if you do it right and not extremely intensively. If your training is very intense, on the rest of the days you should rather implement cardio training. All in all, depends on the precise training you do. If you will start overtraining, you will feel it, and in such case you will need to reduce the training. Therefore, pay attention to what the body signals to you.

Most people thrive on weight training 4-6 days per week. 5 is the optimal number for most people.

Cardio is very individual and depends on your goals, current body fat percentage etc. I recommend 3-4 cardio sessions per week.

Remember that being fit and healthy is a life style. I recommend doing some sort of physical activity every single day.

As long as you are getting proper rest for each muscle group there is no problem with training more. Personally I recommend 4-5 times per week around 45 minutes per session. Add in 30 minutes of cardio after 3 of those sessions and you will get great results.

Top Bottom