Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much steroids for female?

Riroiam

I'm 40 years old
I used to be really skinny my whole life then I gained a lot of weight because I was trying to date a guy who was into girls who were larger. since then I haven't been able to lose that weight. I'm thinking about using steroids I'm currently 170 lb at 5 foot 4

which steroids can help me lose weight from here

I'm 40 years old
I used to be really skinny my whole life then I gained a lot of weight because I was trying to date a guy who was into girls who were larger. since then I haven't been able to lose that weight. I'm thinking about using steroids I'm currently 170 lb at 5 foot 4

Mast
Tren Ace (low dosages)
Test P (low dosages)
Yohimbine 2.5mg-10mg

*A good clean proper nutrition is a must. Also mixing heavy weight training with cardio. Crossfit can help too.

Sent from my B140DL using Tapatalk

I'm 40 years old

steroids are not to lose weight
you should do diet and training and low carbs to lose weight

if you do use steroids 2.5mgs anavar and sarms 10mgs cardarine max

Steroids are not fat loss drugs so they are not the answer. They enhance muscle growth. What you want is to fix your diet, try fasting, and run something like Cardarine + N2Slin.

I'm 40 years old

The same as when it's been asked before. It's also in articles we have too.

PS: It's Anavar

Top Bottom