Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much can women train?

ua_BRODAGA

If a woman trains in the limits of her possibilitieson each training session, can she train as often and as much as mendo, or we need more rest than men do? How much rest time is good fora woman?

It is a very individual question that you are asking here, as many factors are involved. It depends on genetics, physical conditioning, mental strength, nutrition, etc. Some women may surpass men in certain aspects, and this can happen to the contrary. So there is no single answer to your question.

the women i see at the gym trainer harder than guys but that is just cause the few women that dedicate themselves to fitness are very obsessed. many guys go to the gym to clown around.. also women feel like they have a lot to prove in a place with mostly men. it would be like a guy going to a yoga class and trying to try hard to impress the chicks there

so i do not think the example is accurate anyway.

Women's bodies are actually more resilient to over training then men. The female body was designed to be able to bear children. Women have a much higher pain tolerance and recovery ability then men.

It's next to impossible for a woman to overtrain. A woman can certainly train the same amount as a man - and in fact, can actually train more.

That is very interesting! So this means I don't have to worry about training too much? I did notice that I don't feel all that pain after training and so on...so I will try to train harder now...thank you for the motivating information!

Women's bodies are actually more resilient to over training then men. The female body was designed to be able to bear children. Women have a much higher pain tolerance and recovery ability then men.

It's next to impossible for a woman to overtrain. A woman can certainly train the same amount as a man - and in fact, can actually train more.

As I said above that's been argued against. For years there's been a tale of their higher pain tolerance. It's not true. Nor can they recover from training better. Go look it up.

What IS true is that all too often women think they (and some men of women) they can't train hard.

It's a f'kin crock. Right now I'm coaching a group mid-week. One is a 320-kilo squatting guy, one a girl who lost over 6-stones (84lbs) and another girl who has a 400+lbs deadlift. They ALL train hard, follow instruction and get the job done.

I simply recommend weight training 4-5 times per week and doing cardio around 3 days per week. I think that works well for men and women.

Top Bottom