Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many eggs a week ?

Anna16

Hi boys, I wonder how many eggs are ok to have a week for a female with high cholesterol who's looking to lose weight, yes I know egg whites are a good alternative but for some reason egg whites alone do not satisfy my appetite, thanks for your help.

eggs are not bad for cholesterol if you cook them right and buy good quality ones

buy the ones that say humane friendly stamp and that are pastured. you need BOTH.

and you undercook the yolks, never overcook and never cook eggs in butter/oil. use a 0 calorie spray

Hi boys, I wonder how many eggs are ok to have a week for a female with high cholesterol who's looking to lose weight, yes I know egg whites are a good alternative but for some reason egg whites alone do not satisfy my appetite, thanks for your help.

On a cut you're meant to be hungry.

There is nothing wrong with 3-4 eggs per day - assuming the eggs are coming from a quality source.

Cholesterol levels in the body actually have very little to do with daily cholesterol intake. Poor cholesterol levels is the result of inflammation in the body.

The best thing you can do to lower cholesterol levels is to follow a cholesterol friendly diet - low in saturated fats and refined sugars, and high in omega 3 fatty acids -
and to regularly incorporate hard cardio that really gets your heart rate up into your training program.

Top Bottom