Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many cycles of anavar can you do per year

NormaAerobic

I'm a 27 year old females who finished a cutting cycle with anavar 20 mg for 7 weeks, I really loved it, I swear if it wasn't that bad for your health I would be on it 365 days a year lol, my question is how many cycles like the one I previously mentioned can I do a year and not risk my health ? thank you.

Keep an eye on your lipids, and organ health and technically you could run it year round if everything is healthy.

The general rule is time on = time off.

If you are doing 10 week cycles, you could do roughly 2.5 cycles per year.

Anavar is a pretty mild steroid but it is liver toxic. If you are planning on doing quite a few anavar cycles per year, make sure your liver aid supplementation is on point. I would use a good quality liver aid supplement that contains TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle year round. Check out N2guard from n2bm.com. That's the product I recommend to my clients.

Most people will cycle 2-3 times per year if that is part of their lifestyle. The key is getting blood work to make sure your health is back to normal.

Top Bottom