Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many calories should I woman be consuming?

google calorie calculator and you can put in some #'s

i'm not a fan of the whole calories in and calories out thing. never believed in it, i don't care what the fucking books or some fitness nerd says. it is just not true because a calorie is NOT a calorie. 1000 calories of fucking almonds isn't the same as 1000 calories of pizza or cake sorry.

Check out this video I made on how to calculate your calorie and macronutrient intake -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE9eKEK0o7Y&t=19s

Macronutrients are the components of food that your body uses for energy. There are 4 main macronutrients:
Protein - 4 calories/gram
Carbohydrates - 4 calories/gram
Alcohol - 7 calories/gram
Fat - 9 calories/gram

A rough estimate to determine how many calories you need is to multiply your body weight (in pounds) by 15. That will give you the amount of calories needed to maintain your current body weight. If your goal is to gain weight, multiply your body weight by 17-18. If your goal is to loose weigh, multiply your body weight by 12-13.
For example, a 200 pound person would need 3000 calories to maintain his weight (200 x 15 = 3000).

Once you have determined your calorie needs. Set your protein intake. A good number to shoot for is:
1-1.5 grams of protein/pound of body weight for natural athletes
1.5-2grams of protein/pound of body weight for enhance athletes

Once you have set your protein intake, fill the rest of your calorie intake with carbohydrates and fat.

Top Bottom