Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long does it take for your period to resume?

i'm totally natural myself, plan on staying that way...but in the few times I've had my bodyfat read (always by those pinching calipers) it has read consistently below 16%--once 10%, more recently 13-14%. Yet I have always had regular periods even when I was skinnier than the 10% (in high school i was a stick). The point is, is this low bodyfat okay if I'm still regular? Don't want to be losing any bone mass.

Yeah, the threshold for problems varies from woman to woman. Mine is quite high - I have worked out I have to be around 130lbs and 25% bodyfat for mine to resume. I get to this figure because that's where I was when I last had a natural period and have since been at 21% and around 130lbs and still nothing was happening. I have been 135lbs and 18-20% for 6-12 months and still nothing. One Dr told me to put on MORE weight and fat. I am 140lbs and 16% now, I am not prepared to be this big at a higher bodyfat, so I'll stick with a few pill "cycles" every year to keep it all in check.

could be the hormone imbalance you were talking about before as well as bodyfat. who knows?

my problem is, i have to be on the pill because i had such severe periods--severe blood loss(caused anemia) uterine contractions, basically no LIFE. On a low dosage now, it's worked out well. i take my calcium supplements anyway just in case.

I've had all the tests and the Dr says my blood results are 'normal', whatever that means. Anyway after taking the pill again for the last 3 weeks I have managed to have a period! I have resumed the Primo cycle so it will be interesting to see what happens next.

Top Bottom