Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How is everyone in the...

badgergrl said:
I love the Armani mascara, Ilk!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great stuff! It really makes my eyes pop. Thanks! :heart:

I'm glad you like it!! Doesn't it curl your lashes instantly?

It will last you long time! Glad you like it!! :heart:

Ilk, I got the Nivea gradual tan on friday and have used it the past few days. It's great and gives my skin a luscious color, so unlike other self tanners with their orange casts.

Thanks again our wonderful Ilk! :rose:

LuluDeren said:
Ilk, I got the Nivea gradual tan on friday and have used it the past few days. It's great and gives my skin a luscious color, so unlike other self tanners with their orange casts.

Thanks again our wonderful Ilk! :rose:

Great!!! I know... Its so different to others I've tried... I'm always all for trying new products... This product really impressed me! I'm glad you like it! :heart: :heart:

velvett said:
*cough*

Ilk needs a beauty blog.
:)

Aww LOL!!!!!

I'd love to have a website to help people with their beauty regime... I worked for a magazine for a while... That was really fun, I'd love to have my own column.... I'll call it "Velvett Beauty Treats" (That sounds really good huh)!

It satisfies me as much as working face to face to people.. I love it!! Bring on the questions!! Have a lovely week Vel :heart: :qt: :heart:

Hey there Ilk, long time no chat. Thanks for the message :rose:

Hope you don't mind - question for you:

Going to update the collection this weekend. Nars Orgasm is a definite but I wanted to ask about Laura Mercier. I hate foundation, just use a concealer and powder and luckily my skin is OK so I only need light coverage. Would the LM tinted moisturiser, concealer stick and the translucent powder work?

My colouring is like....well, think Dita Von Teese. Don't dress like her though, lol.

Also, while I like it while it lasts, I notice the faux cils dries out so quickly, it lasts only a month really. Would love to try the Armani but can't find it here - any other ideas?

I trust all is well in your world :heart:

mermaid said:
Hey there Ilk, long time no chat. Thanks for the message :rose:

Hope you don't mind - question for you:

Going to update the collection this weekend. Nars Orgasm is a definite but I wanted to ask about Laura Mercier. I hate foundation, just use a concealer and powder and luckily my skin is OK so I only need light coverage. Would the LM tinted moisturiser, concealer stick and the translucent powder work?

My colouring is like....well, think Dita Von Teese. Don't dress like her though, lol.

Also, while I like it while it lasts, I notice the faux cils dries out so quickly, it lasts only a month really. Would love to try the Armani but can't find it here - any other ideas?

I trust all is well in your world :heart:

Hey Merm!! Yes long time!!

LM tinted is great... Buy the oil-free one... BUT it can get abit shiny throughout the day, The oil-free foundation however is amazing, Lasts all day and keeps the skin matte.... If you want a dewy..ness on the skin tinted moisturizer is great for that...

You only need a little... Just to even out skin... Concealer,I love the camouflage.. For some reason the girls who work at LM are trained to not use the camourflage under eyes... ?????? I have no idea why... Believe me you can, LM herself does.. Great on the face... amazing concealer!

So, I would go for the oil-free foundation and that concealer... Colour wise prob the first or second colour in the range...

Mascara... Armani is great! But hard to find... Only online I think where you are... Or the maybelline great lash mascara is great! I used to use that alot..

Adds length and thickness... But no curl... Or Lancome Amplicils mascara...

Orgasm blush! Fab colour.... BUT this time try DESIRE blush from Nars... Its like a baby pink colour gives that beautiful health to the skin.. Desire was used on Sarah Jessica Parker on sex and the city... remember that pink flushed cheeks...?? That was the colour..

Its nice and summery too... Remember the pigment is high so only a little... Don't load it on! Happy shopping!!!!!! :heart:

Hey Beauty!!!
I am oilire than oily...LOL...
I sleep bareface....let it breathe you suggested...i do...
So...I wake up smelling like grease...LOL yuck kind of like tuna fish...Protein? I have no idea...or Oxabdrolone...
Whatever it is, it smells...
No acne, no pimples...just horrible smell and greasy all day long....T zone only...
What do you suggest??

Top Bottom