Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how does anavar effect period?

00isabella

I did an 8 week anavar oxandrolone cycle 3 months ago. After a month on cycle my periods stopped which is read is normal. Fast forward to 4 weeks since my cycle and my period is currently a week later. I am getting worried that I fast tracked menopause. I was doing up to 15mg var a day if that makes a difference and I am 41

There is some effect on periods with any AAS, you might not have periods depends on the woman. I would lower dose to 5mgs and see, add some cardazol to anavary btw it's a good synergy.

I did an 8 week anavar oxandrolone cycle 3 months ago. After a month on cycle my periods stopped which is read is normal. Fast forward to 4 weeks since my cycle and my period is currently a week later. I am getting worried that I fast tracked menopause. I was doing up to 15mg var a day if that makes a difference and I am 41

Or you might be pregnant.

You’re messing with your hormones there is definitely a chance it could stop your period

It takes time to reset your hormones but it is very easy for your cycle to have changed from steroid use. You did not fast track menopause though.

Top Bottom