Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you train with your men?

Sir_Outkash

I want to train with my husband, but we are not surehow to go around training, because the lifts so much more than I do,so it is hard to take all the weights off, and back on again. Anyidea of how to do it?

I love the HIT training, so what we do with my wife, is just start with the same exercises in different order, and help each other while resting in between sets. This way no time is lost, and we get to do all the exercises.

unfortunately over the years i have learned that training with my SO has been a detriment to both of us.. really me training with anyone is a detriment, i like to train alone.

best thing to do is let each of you do your own thing BUT you can do it here and there

I have found that training with weights with your significant other usually leads both of you to become frustrated because you have different goals and vastly different strength levels.

I think doing cardio with your significant other is great though. You guys could go on jogs together, bike rides together etc.

I will train with my wife here and there but not every session. We will sometimes weight train together. On those days I will focus on the exercise she wants to do like squats but lift heavy like I do. Other days I will do a circuit with her or even do a class here and there. I think it is a great way to grow a relationship.

Top Bottom