Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you like your second ones?

Qurari

Guys, those who do lots of sports and bodybuilding and are in good shape – what kind of shape do you expect from your wives and GF's? This is just something I would like to see in general, not just one guy's opinion.

I guess it is very individual. Personally I do not care all that much about the form of my wife as long as it is within reasonable limits. I am more about her personality and intelligence,rather than only physique. I think this is a good indicator that you found the right lady, when you do not care all that much about her physique.

I like a women who knows how to dress, has curves, is sexy and smells good.. i do want a women who will eat healthy for the most part and who does enjoy exercising. those are musts but she doesn't need to be a huge fitness fanatic like me. i've had that before and you actually grow more apart because she works out an hour a day and you workout an hour a day separately which means less time together

I personally weight train for myself. I know that's cliche but it's 100% true. I eat and exercise the way I do because that's what I enjoy. If someone wants to eat and exercise a different way, it's their body and their choice.

I really don't care what my girlfriend does with her own diet and training as long as she supports me and I support her. That's the main thing. We all have different goals and different outlooks.

That is great to see that people at least here are not all crazy about those fitness girls. I can't understand why so many people only look at them...

Top Bottom