Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you kill cravings?

LennyJoseph

Alright women... especially you paleo folks. I'm dealing with the desire to eat... all the time for the past couple of days. I know it's nearly my time of the month, so I'm asking... do you lose cravings as you go more paleo? Do you crave different things? How the hell do you get past these cravings? Oddly, I'm craving bacon and apples, which are totally ok.. but not in the quantities I want. What do you all do to not feel like you're hindering your progress?

I know for my girlfriend the cravings don't stop when that time of month comes around despite our consistently clean diet. She just sticks to our meal planning and food tracking, and does her best to fight itnoff.

Some time i drink black coffee but this is a temporary solution add more veggies

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

You try spinach and mushrooms? For me that combo, in a salad with chicken gets me pretty full. So full that if I eat that a few days in a row I get a bit constipated and bloated. I eat other stuff too, but that spinach and mushrooms seems to be satiating for me at least.

Hell, some apples and bacon on it sounds hella good too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom