Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you..........

Lol. Yes I always get a hard time for watching cop dramas. I still need to learn to ask for what I want, I know I won't get it unless I ask, I've just been in some shit places with some shit people. My bf keeps telling me that ill never get what I want unless I ask, that I just need to not be scared.

Sounds familiar...

Stay friends with a person who talks bad about you behind your back, but they do it in a way they think you won't find out. Do you just try to put on a smile and let it be, or do you say something? Especially when the person is important to you . Advice please.

So true....

Stay friends with a person who talks bad about you behind your back, but they do it in a way they think you won't find out. Do you just try to put on a smile and let it be, or do you say something? Especially when the person is important to you . Advice please.

They aren't your friend...end of story..accept it and surround yourself with more positive people. Talking behind your back is betrayal beyond belief in my opinion. That's what acquaintances do..not friends..that's why I only have a couple of "real" friends. The other people I could seriously give two fucks about

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

I don't stay friends with them. They're not a friend in the first place if they'll trash talk you behind your back. Confront and tell them you won't stand for it. If they don't back down or apologize, they clearly don't value the friendship as much as you do and they're not worth wasting your time. Cut them out of your life. You'll be better off for it.

I'd kick their ass to the curb. You're much better off without that negative person in your life. It's their loss; not yours. Remember that!

Top Bottom