Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do u prep for a show -- cycles, etc?

Sassy69

Here's a challenge for the girls that one might see on the anabolic board, but I'd be scared to see what the response would be ("... stack deca, a-bombs & GH w/ some t3 & raw red meat for the first 12 weeks, start the anti-estrogens and then get the fresh sperm of a virgin Brahma bull,skip cardio, do only tricep presses & toe touches until 3 weeks before, and then load orange roughy until the day before, depleting beer consumption by half until the morning of the show....") LOL -- of course I"m being facetious...

Say one wanted to pursue a competition, having 8 months to prep, a solid natural lifting background, but no cycle experience. What sort of diet, training, cycle schedule would one want to consider, using the whole period of time for max advantage - keeping in mind that any reaction to any cycle is an unknown. Assume a starting point of 155 lb, 17% bf, 5'7".

Anyone care to offer some suggestions?

First I would have to ask how the diet looks?? You obviously do not need to start cutting 8 months out from a show..but you can eat clean..and maintain..or even drop a little lower in your bodyfat..training should be heavy and intense...The first few months I wouldn't really worry about cardio...

I would start dieting 3-4 months in advance to your show....4 would be best so you have plenty of time to get lean....depending on your goals and what you are willing to put up w/ as far as sides...your cycles could vary...I would go w/ anavar..no question about that..5 mgs to start and bump to 10 then 15 mgs.. With proper diet and cardio you can get very lean and hard on anavar alone..no need for t3 and all that other junk..but your diet has to be ON...cardio in the AM on an empty stomach...

I would either go w/ that or second choice would be winny...It just all depends..and you are going to react differently then maybe someone you knew who took these drugs..you never know until you do it...I would research and educate myself...I would get w/ someone who has knowledge of competing to help me w/ my training, diet, posing etc...I would not stack anything....because if i do get nasty sides i will not know what drug it is coming from..and women do not need to really stack the first few cycles...you would be amazed at what diet and good training can do by itself...that has to be in line or the drugs will be a waste of money and time...there is no easy way to get ready...

one of the challenges is that this person would want to run a test cycle first? Don't want to be experimenting before a comp. So when would be the best time to do that?

Also to begin the 16 week or so serious pre-comp prep, should this person be within some range of the goal bf / weight first? (E.g lose 15 lbs , 4%?)

You could run a light test cycle..1/4 cc every 7-10 days...You want to start off low and watch for sides..any signs back off..When dieting you do not want to be like 20% and diet for a show..reasonable range is better...its easier to get in contest shape...Around 15%? You could run an 8 week cycle of test..and see how that goes..then use anavar to cut for your show. W/ test you will hold a lil water...but you dont have to get "fat" on it..can be used for bulking or whatever. Just keep diet clean:)

Top Bottom