Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I run the PCT?

Olivienne

Hey guys and fellow females! I want to run a mild steroid cycle to get more mass, and look good for a competition. Will use 5 mgs of anavar per day, and a little bit of primobolan. The question is – how do I run the PCT? I guess I don't need to boost testosterone like guys need – right?

In spite of being a male hormone, women also need testosterone, so you would need to recover its production. But its importance is not that critical to a woman, so there is no need for such drastic actions as with men. You can just use a good natural testosterone booster like N2Generate ES for 6-8 weeks, and you will be good to go.

In spite of being a male hormone, women also need testosterone, so you would need to recover its production. But its importance is not that critical to a woman, so there is no need for such drastic actions as with men. You can just use a good natural testosterone booster like N2Generate ES for 6-8 weeks, and you will be good to go.

This is 100% correct. Women produce testosterone just like men do. The only difference is that men mainly produce testosterone in their testicles and women mainly produce testosterone in their ovaries.

Should I be taking for 8 weeks both the ES and the classic, of the time of PCT would be different with them?

Being a lady, run both for 8 weeks. The ES version is better, but the classic one will work fine for you as well.

Just pick one or the other. The ES version is better but the classic version will do for most people. One bottle of either will last 4 weeks.

Top Bottom