Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I relieve the pain?

Chasta

Hello guys and girls, hope to find an answer here, sowill appreciate your input. During the menstruation I get a very badpain in the ovaries, so every month I definitely get 2-3 days ofquite intense pain. Have tried some painkillers, but they don't seemto work consistently. Is there any medicine that can help with that,or is meant for that?

Slight cramping during your menstrual cycle is normal but extreme pain is NOT normal. I would book an appointment with your doctor and get an ultrasound done. Something could be seriously wrong. The side effects you are describing sound like a cyst on one of your ovaries.

I would get this professionally checked out as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, there is nothing really reliable for PMS pain. My wife has the same problem, and so far we could not come up with anything that would be helpful. As sad as it may sound, that is how mother nature treats women. Would be glad to be able to help you, but there is nothing really that can be done.

Try purchasing a evening primrose or borage oil supplement. They contain the essential fatty acid GLA.

GLA helps regulate hormone levels and goes a long way in preventing PMS symptoms.

Top Bottom