Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do fitness IG people do it?

demigod22

How do all the fitness "celebrities" get so famous on social media? Millions of people follow them how can they get so popular? Just a look and working out ? Posting videos?

How do all the fitness "celebrities" get so famous on social media? Millions of people follow them how can they get so popular? Just a look and working out ? Posting videos?

You can buy likes for a start. I've had photos of mine be immediately in the top 9 slot in some hashtags. I use 2 max. Yet a PT at my gym has NEVER hit top 9 and she uses 20+ sometimes.

well let's take a look at some of the people with the biggest followers.. how about kim kardasian? she has millions of followers because of her husband who is a huge douchebag and gets a lot of media attention, plus she has been on tv and gotten lots of fans.. most people hate both of them, so if that is the life you want then go for it

why not live a modest quite life and not seek attention? pretty shitty way to live having millions hate you

Top Bottom