Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how can i train legs

Phemomena

outside of the gym...

i've been hiking hills, but i'm trying to think of the best way to get some sort of weight routine going.

not really... i'm freeloading with family for the time being... we have 45 acres and a mule (well, a big dog), but a small cabin that is pretty cramped to begin with... i can probably swing a bench and some free weights of sorts in the downstairs but i'm not really financially mobile right now...

on a tangent... wtf, i have 3 phones around me right now (two cell phones that don't work, i was just looking up someone's number) and a cordless, and all three of them have decided that they want to be charged at once... weird...

Have a vehicle to push? Try taking the tires down to 10 psi, then give a push up and down a dirt road or driveway a few times. It will feel like you just got done squatting.

W6

yeah, i'm in redneck country, there's at least 3 cars that don't work around here somewhere :D hehe.... i think they're all up on jacks though since they're used for parts...

LMAO...sounds like you could live in Mid-Missouri just fine.

Sure there's an extra tire out there you can flip.

If you have a couple barrels, you are a bar and some weights away from a squat stand.

between the Spatts avatar and Phenomenon's avatar I can't get any work done..you guys mind changing them so a poor guy can get some work done around here??? : )

Top Bottom