Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can I lose fat without losing my butt?

alinka-bish

Girls and guys, I have a very nice pair of glutes, and I really don't want them to go anywhere because my husband loves them. But I do want to lose fat, and I am afraid that if I will do too much cardio, my ass will also get smaller and less curvy. Is there anything I can do to lose fat without losing my shapes?

Unfortunately, this is also greatly predetermined by your genetics, so if you are already curvy, most probably you will still maintain your shapes. However, it will be inevitable to lose volume on your ass as well, because fat has a tendency to get burt evenly throughout the body. So do more squats and exercises meant to increase your glute size, and have no worries.

Well if you have a round butt just due to the fat - you will lose it. The glutes have to be made out of muscle, for which squatting helps a lot.

The best thing you can do to prevent loosing muscle while trying to loose body fat is to:
1. Train with weights INTENSELY. What put the muscle there in the first place will keep in their when on a low calorie diet.
2. Follow a high protein diet.

I would employ a mix of weight training and cardio. That way you will keep working on the muscles and be burning fat as well. Also, from weight training you will have the "afterburn" when you are done training.

Top Bottom