Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can I get rid of my wifes cellulite?

Toenail Juice Z

My wife has a small case of cellulite around her buttocks and hips.

I'm putting her on an intense cardio training program. BUT is this enough?

Could I perhaps incorporate some Clenbuterol or Winstrol. Would it benefit the case of cellulite?

Appreciate any advice. (Especially from the ladies)

simple answer is NO to cellulite. It's here to stay, but you can MINIMIZE it so it doesnt appear as much. Every woman gets this, don't freak about it. I can tell you exactly wehre my *dimples* are!!! Noone else could.

Cardio is good but not all. DIET is number one, weight training number two and cardio a close third.

SHe should come on here to read about proper eating and training, I think she'll like it. Or you can read it for her.

As for Winstrol or anavar, these do not lose fat nor cellulite! These are not your solutions right now.

hmmm

I'm definitely not an expert here, but I did notice that ever since I cut back my super intense 1hr+ cardio workout and started doing squats, hack squats, other intense leg exercises, my cellulite really diminished.

cellulite is due to dermal wall thickness
the only thing you can do is try to minimize the fat

Diet and exercise are key

however
estrogen must also be managed

anabolics will help- because they will thicken the dermal walls-though how much????

YOHIMBINE topically will help reduce the fat in thighs glutes and hips- I really cant stress how hard the fat in these areas is to lose without estrogen managment and/or yohimbine.

peace

Macro --- I like your wording!

From now on, I am no longer "fat". I just need to manage my estrogen! :D

(Kinda like my cat - "I'm not fat, I'm fluffy")

Sounds like what she really needs is to educate herself re diet, cardio, weights etc., and not rely on you to "put her on" anything...get her on the board. She could probably use the support of the kickass women here as well.

Might make her feel more in control of whats going on with her rather than relying on you.:rolleyes:

Cardio really isn't the answer....she needs some serious weight training and dieting.....w/out these 2 she will accomplish nothing!!!!

diet cardio

She has to diet, do cardio, and specifically train those areas intensly... I don't recommend using the supps for something like that.... They may help, but first off, she should try without them...

clean up her diet... increase the cardio higher than it is... do lots of lunges, kickbacks, abductors, butt blasters, ect. ect... its the bodyfat that has to go.... the cellulite is not something you can just get rid of.... its the fat she must lose.

if all else fails, have her take some clen and thyroid.... while continuing this program... stay away from the winstrol for something like this... unless of course she wants to compete any day soon.

dieslgrl

as I think about it..

as i think about it, you aren't going to get rid of your wife's cellulite.... maybe she should get rid of it herself.

Top Bottom