Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to avoid those views from men in the gym?

Vasinn

Girls, I have a question about getting cled well.What do you wear to the gym, so that it will be comfortable, but notprovocative. I have already heard some offensive comments in the gymby men, and many approach me to know me. But I just want to train,and I have a husband, so I want nothing of this. What is your idealbalance between comfort and coverup?

wear a wedding ring.. if they still are stupid enough to approach you just show them your ring.

i never approach a woman if i see she has a ring PERIOD.

when a woman exercises she gives off a hormone which is like pollen to bees to attract men. so men looking at you is normal. guys who gawk at chicks and stare are pussies though, you can look just be smart about it and stop being a creepy stalker

Last edited:
Ok, having translated the original question here's what I see. I don't train at fitness type gyms. I train in shorts, t-shirt and boots. While I do own a few items of 'sports apparel' I don't wear them that often. Girls I coach do. However, none are wearing the kinds of outfits where a thong is half way up their butts. Or belly tops.

If guys went to a gym with super clingy crotch enhancers (bulge on full display) and (and I have seen these on gay guys) vests cut so you can see 90% of their pecs then you could ask them why.

So people can, within the rules, wear what they like. But if you dress to attract attention, then get attention, they shouldn't then complain about it. The Op says she dresses comfortably so the guys are being jerks.

My wife wears cotton shorts half way to the knees, and a complete cotton t-shirt. So far she did not experience this sort of problems. So you may consider using this kind of clothes - cotton does not show off all the details of the body, and yet it is very comfortable.

You could try switching to a women's only gym.

I have a lot of female clients who are married and they prefer training at a women's only gym or a gym that has a women's only section.

Do a quick google search. There are probably a couple women's only gyms in your area.

Definitely a hoodie. The less you show the better. Same goes with the pants. Something baggy would show a lot less than some tight yoga pants.

Lev - thank you

Steve - I see you are a noble man, but sadly not all are like this. Many guys either don't care about the ring, others don't believe.

Muskate - thanks for the great idea! I did not know that there are purely female gyms.

Masonic - thank you for the tip.

Top Bottom