Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hoteachers journey to the stage again...

nsashbl01 said:
It's funny, she had to buy a medium top and x-small bottom suit. She has genetically wide shoulders and no hips.....

she has graceful, long arms and legs, too. or so it looks on stage. (watched the video.) she looked awesome.

J- Seeing the show earlier this year and then P's presentation in the above video - wow -- the whole package. I LOVE your qtr turns and you look so comfortable doing your routine. Old pro now. :heart:

*Bunny* said:
Nash what was her music seeing that in the vid wasn't?

She was using the same as her last show. Her's that clip... http://www.pradelproductions.com/paigefullhart.wmv

Shorty, it was funny when you say skinny. The last week when she cut water we were amazed at how much size she lost. Being on stage also throws ya off alot. I'd see guys on stage and think they look big. Then stand next to them and think that they are so small!

Sassy, yea this was a totally relaxed deal for her. It would have been nice to have ya there yelling at her to boost her confidence! Jay Cutler was guest posing and he teased her a bit which helped her nerves.

We are going to Milwaukee to the photographer that does all the IL shows for a shoot. So we'll have some better pics soon I think!

I def wouldn't think of her as skinny. lolol I reserve that term for figure competitors. ;)

(...me being flamed in 3...2....1....)

the-short-one said:
I def wouldn't think of her as skinny. lolol I reserve that term for figure competitors. ;)

(...me being flamed in 3...2....1....)

There were a few figure girls at this show that were more built than the fbb's. It was a crappy turnout for fbb's though.

Top Bottom