Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hoteachers journey to the stage again...

nsashbl01

Well, going to the Olympia got her motivated again to step on stage again. It's really tough for her because of her work schedule. She originally planned on doing the Jr Nationals in June, but her school schedule in the Spring is going to be way to crazy. So she decided on doing the NPC Ironman in Chicago Dec 9th. This is by far the toughest diet time she's had. Her workload is crazy. She has a student teacher that is hogging her time. She is running a special ed program, and her co-operating teacher has no biology background. She is heading up student council. Then after school she is running nutrition clinics and doing some personal training at our gym. Then she has to fit time in to eat, cook, and train!

She started at just under 10% bf this time which is high for her believe it or not. She had very low estrogen as well as all her other hormones which always made it easier to stay lean, but hard to gain size. Her doc told her that she needs to straighten her endo system out because she's aging at an alarming rate and will not be able to have kids at this rate. So she started a slew of meds, (Estrogen, Progesterone, Thyroid meds, etc) Her health is improving but she is now realizing what estrogenic fat is!

Comparing her pics from the Spring shows some major muscle gains. So our main focuss is to keep as much as she can while getting those glutes ripped again! We are going to take pics soon, but here are some I grabbed Sunday after she jumed out of the shower. They are under the 7 Weeks Ironman o6 on her yahoo pics page http://new.photos.yahoo.com/hoteacher_p/albums

That's some solid mass gaining there -- back looks fan fuckin T! On the lat spread, don't lose the caps on the delts -- they disappear a little on the pose. THey are too frakin' nice to take out of any pose!

^^ Heck Ya!!! Mr. O is Guest poser too I see.

I'm going to try to make it to this one Nash! Please tell P we're all rooting for her!!!

nsashbl01 said:
I'm going to get killed because she hates these pics. But here's some comparisons from last night vs 2 weeks ago. The first pic is 8 weeks out, second is 6 weeks. Bad lighting made her look soft...
OMG soft :rolleyes: so very far from soft!

Also just wanted to say you can also see she made some gains in her leg size too over her last prep squating tell she pukes seems to be effective just not to fun :worried:

In her quest to grow her wheels, HT hit a pr today. Did squats, leg press, hacks, and extensions. Her back squats were 135x15/135x15/185x15/195x12/205x8/225x3 (all atf)

I gave her a choice before her last set to do 215x6 or 225x2. She had never lifted more than 215, but she hates squats so wanted it over with the least reps possible. The animal went for 3 with 225lbs! Curious to see if she is sore tomorrow, because I can never get her sore. Even if she works till she pukes, (yep she puked today)!

Sassy69 said:
Puking = Good Leg Day!
Great job on the new PR HT nothing better then getting leaner and strong.

I have only ever nearly puked from lifting and that was deadlifts. Then again on legs I don't push too hard as I look at a squat rack and my legs will grow.

I am off to work legs which for me means a zillion diffrent cable thingys all superseted with plyos and some other junk in the effort to shape the mass.

Top Bottom