Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hoteachers journey to the stage again...

I'll get some more pics later after we start carbing up. Here's last night where she's about as flat and tiny as she can get. She's almost 10lbs down from last weekend!

nsashbl01 said:
I'll get some more pics later after we start carbing up. Here's last night where she's about as flat and tiny as she can get. She's almost 10lbs down from last weekend!
Look at her glutes good gawd she is shreaded!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Everyone!

Well, it's the night before the big show and I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone for all of your words of encouragement. This contest was much harder to prepare for than my previous two. I had a VERY HEAVY workload at school and this time the fat did not come off as easily as it did last time. The outpouring of support from people on this forum, my coworkers, my WONDERFUL PATIENT AND UNDERSTANDING students, my VERY COOL CALM AND COLLECTED TRAINER(who I must say is my INSPIRATION FOR SUCCESS!) and MOST OF ALL MY HUSBAND who stuck with me through all of those low carb days where I was a total lunatic and truly memory deficient is truly a BLESSING. I am lucky to have all of you in my life! Let's hope for the best tomorrow...say a prayer around 11 am. I am coming in larger than before and hopefully nice and full this time instead of a string bean...thanks to my trainer! I have to make it through the next 24 hours without any water...but I DO GET TO EAT A PIZZA and STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE at 6 am..so good news there! Pics will follow on Sunday I am sure if I know my husband! Thanks again for everything!

Thought this was fitting, you being a teacher and all ;)

good-luck.jpg

P you look sick! Pizza & cheese cake for what most consider breakfast ,, I love it! Pizza your fave. Ill be at the office tomorrow cheering you on from afar. :rose:

Knock em dead woman! Nash props to you too

Well, it's 11 AM - and I'm sayin' a prayer for ya', Girl! Go kick some boootay! :garza:

Top Bottom