Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hoteachers journey to the stage again...

superqt4u2nv said:
OMG did she puke right after that? More vids off her lifting that kicked ass and is motivating! She looks freaking fab!

Oh little FYI to you guys I am in Chi on 9th for a work related deal.

No, but she has to go to the bathroom sometimes after a heavy set! You better plan on saying hi when your here!

nsashbl01 said:
No, but she has to go to the bathroom sometimes after a heavy set! You better plan on saying hi when your here!
Oh gotcha :D Of course I am going to be saying Hi that is why I was telling yeah. Is that the weekend of her show?

You are such an inspiration! I watched the video too. Totally awesome! You are going to knock them dead in your next comp!

I just luv watching someone transform like you have. What a way to give others incentive! :)

Hoteach and I had a long weekend at our vaca house and we did lots of training and posing. She's not happy with her hardness but it's going exactly like her trainer and I want. She will get harder as we get closer with the dietary changes that are coming. She has held on to muscle and is way fuller than she was in the past and will come in at the top of her weight class. We still have to make a few decisions based on her condition next week, but things are looking really good right now. She's excited to know there's only one more killer leg workout!

Here is a pic from the weekend...
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/hoteacher_p/album/576460762354862676/photo/294928803815988876/0

superqt4u2nv said:
Oh gotcha :D Of course I am going to be saying Hi that is why I was telling yeah. Is that the weekend of her show?
Yep her show in on 12/9 at Gateway Theater in Chi :)

Look good HT.. girl needs to adjust her mental to match the physical. :rose:

HT looks great man her body has made such amazing progress. I remember those pics on the dock she first posted she look good there to but dam amount of muscle and everything she put on just amazing!

Well, were in our final week and HT is reminded of how much this period sucks! She's dropped vegies, salt loading, dropped fat, and drinking like a fish. Yep, her ass is dragging and she's hating looking in the mirror. That will change by Thursdy when things start coming together. I'm not allowed to post any pics because she feels like a bloated pig, but here's a few at the gym. (sorry P, you look great!) She's pumped a bit but flat and not real hard due to the low carb salt load....

nsashbl01 said:
Well, were in our final week and HT is reminded of how much this period sucks! She's dropped vegies, salt loading, dropped fat, and drinking like a fish. Yep, her ass is dragging and she's hating looking in the mirror. That will change by Thursdy when things start coming together. I'm not allowed to post any pics because she feels like a bloated pig, but here's a few at the gym. (sorry P, you look great!) She's pumped a bit but flat and not real hard due to the low carb salt load....
Wowza looking very good!

Top Bottom