Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hoteacher's road to show number three.

al420 said:
Her glutes looked pretty ripped - what do you think her BF% is right now - looks really lean and she has put on good size since last spring.

9.5-10%. Have 2 calipers, ones digital. Skins tight, but has some estrogen in her this time prescribed from doc. Her natty E is non-existant, so it wasn't tough to get ripped last time. This time will be harder for her. She will get there quick though, she is dedicated as hell. Scrict for her means no chemicals or processed food period. Only fresh meats, veggies and oats. Some mustard, pepper, and a little crystal light, which will get dropped.

I made a few comparisons from before. These pics are from yesterday, (1 week of dieting) compared to 5 weeks of dieting 7 months ago.

Bunny, abs are tough for her. She has a concave rib cage which pulls her skin away from her abs. Last time she competed, she had abs relaxed and they were not visible when she flexed. Very frustrating for her. We are trying to find a fix. The last pic shows how her abs disappear when she flexed them.

nsashbl01 said:
Bunny, abs are tough for her. She has a concave rib cage which pulls her skin away from her abs. Last time she competed, she had abs relaxed and they were not visible when she flexed. Very frustrating for her. We are trying to find a fix. The last pic shows how her abs disappear when she flexed them.
I remember. Thanks for the pics :)

Someones got some lats. What is she doing to train for them/how often/how much? PM if necessary.

Nash she looks GOOD with some meat on her, seriously. I know she is hard on herself but I'm just telling you I like her with the size & softer, esp for off season.

She get rippd when the time comes, so yes, no one is worried and glad she isnt. :)

Question... She wants to get arms (bis) back up, would look great with back width but that leaves the legs...plan to put on more size to them as well?

Last edited:
*Bunny* said:
I remember. Thanks for the pics :)

Someones got some lats. What is she doing to train for them/how often/how much? PM is necessary.

Nash she looks GOOD with some meat on her, seriously. I know she is hard on herself but I'm just telling you I like her with the size & softer, esp for off season.

She get rippd when the time comes, so yes, no one is worried and glad she isnt. :)

Question... She wants to get arms (bis) back up, would look great with back width but that leaves the legs...plan to put on more size to them as well?

Lats have seen many many pullups! When she fails she either has a spot or uses bands to get more reps. Stayed away from deads because her waist was growing too much, but were putting rdls back in because they shread her glutes. Bi's are not small by measuring, but they seem to peak better when she hammers them. They respond pretty quickly. As for legs. The key is to train with a partner and work to comple failure. She has learned front squats and also does back squats after. Some days she can front squat 175 unassisted atf, some days only 155. She's still learning her groove. Back squats are pretty strong. I think she got 5 reps with 205 for her final set last workout. I'd say 3 were 100% her. Her back squat is much cleaner after she front squats. I also have her sit in the hole with the weight sometimes to burn her out. She's back to throwing up in her mouth on leg days! Her legs are not gonna grow as much as we'd like, but were gonna try anyway.

nsashbl01 said:
Lats have seen many many pullups! When she fails she either has a spot or uses bands to get more reps. Stayed away from deads because her waist was growing too much, but were putting rdls back in because they shread her glutes. Bi's are not small by measuring, but they seem to peak better when she hammers them. They respond pretty quickly. As for legs. The key is to train with a partner and work to comple failure. She has learned front squats and also does back squats after. Some days she can front squat 175 unassisted atf, some days only 155. She's still learning her groove. Back squats are pretty strong. I think she got 5 reps with 205 for her final set last workout. I'd say 3 were 100% her. Her back squat is much cleaner after she front squats. I also have her sit in the hole with the weight sometimes to burn her out. She's back to throwing up in her mouth on leg days! Her legs are not gonna grow as much as we'd like, but were gonna try anyway.
:FRlol: Poor thing ... :) NICE SQUAT!!!!! I love fronts.. LOVE them. I see women trying them out more around here too! Starting a fad!

Is she training daily with school? any OFF days? When's next planned show date? ANy ideas?

*Bunny* said:
:FRlol: Poor thing ... :) NICE SQUAT!!!!! I love fronts.. LOVE them. I see women trying them out more around here too! Starting a fad!

Is she training daily with school? any OFF days? When's next planned show date? ANy ideas?

Training night mostly. Some am stuff. 6 day split. Maybe a show???

Top Bottom