Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hoteacher's road to show number three.

superqt4u2nv said:
You guys look great and OMG if I could maintain 9% bf I would be happy as a pig in shit.

Eh, per Buns' comment - 9% isn't something women are meant to maintain - there may be special cases but generally --- beef up HT!

BTW --- the front double bi on the bike -- holy lat spread mama!

*Bunny* said:
Nash you both look great, thank you for the update. :rose:

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I am starting to get worried here with the self image issue. It's such a mental battle with gaining & losing weight...she already knows the physical side of it can be life threatening (esp when a health condition exists).

I am just catching hints of obesession that I feel are more hazardous to health (mental especially) that your wifey may realize. This goes back to the day when you posted the shots of HT on the dock before the added size & ubber veinage going on.

My apologies if anyone thinks that is out of line...
NOTHING but :heart: for you guys...

She'll be the first to admit your right on! She is like that in every thing she does. Work is way more obsessive for her! She has been a nut about being thin all her life. Just never knew how to do it in a healthy way.

It's all good though. This energy drove her to get her training cert recently. A local gym has hired her but she hasn't put much time into it because of school. She has always been approached in public and asked diet and training questions. So she took it one step further and started a side biz teaching people a healthy lifestyle. Some women have made great progress under her guidance.

The thing is, I have never met a good athelete that wasn't obsessive and whaked in some way! I can't talk either. So I just support her and try to make sure she makes sound decisions......

nsashbl01 said:
Quick update on my busy little wife. She's bustin ass with work and trying to keep training. For a while she was having some real probems with energy but her doc is sorting out her thyroid which has been non-exsistant all her life. All is heading in a good direction though. She has put on some weight and is hovering around 125 at 9.5% bf. The weight has given her some strength, but she is not happy being at that bf, (I know, it's tough to imagine!). So, I'm gonna start training with her again and she's set some new goals. Diets still clean but were taking process crap out and adding some more clean carbs.

She's been into front squats recently, so we'll see what happens to all her squat numbers. I'm confident they will go up.

We also spent the weekend in Vegas recently, I think that may have something to do with her new motivation! Here's some pics of that trip....

Who is the BB your lady is standing with? She is a big girl.

Body dysmorphia plegs most body builders and can be a help as much as a hindrance. HT should really take a look at her progress pics and see how far a long she has come it is trully outstanding.

al420 said:
Who is the BB your lady is standing with? She is a big girl.

The girl in the pic is an NPC competitor for Vegas area. She's fighting for her pro card but hasn't gotten there yet. She was cool and we talked for a while. We laughed because her quads were as big as my friends...

nsashbl01 said:
The girl in the pic is an NPC competitor for Vegas area. She's fighting for her pro card but hasn't gotten there yet. She was cool and we talked for a while. We laughed because her quads were as big as my friends...

She is hawt for sure. Can't touch your lady, but I'm sure I don't need to tell you that.

Well, were now on track with a goal in mind. She's 100% back into her diet and I'm training her on the big muscle days. Comparing pics shows some good gains since the last diet. She is not as lean, but that won't take long. Her back has really gained some needed width. Tri's and shoulders are good already, but bi's need to get back to speed. Here's a few recent then I'll toss in a comparison from before....

The first 2 back double bi's are at the same time in different light. Outside pic looks much leaner. All the rest are inside. The last two arre from yesteday. She's carrying some water which we plan to shed and aren't worried about.

Top Bottom