Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hoteacher's road to show number three.

Congratulations!!! She looks beautiful.....love how the arms look in the dress!! Very sorry to hear how ill she was....best wishes for a rapid recovery!! :rose:

HT has been busy getting her ducks in a row before school started again. So we have just been trying to preserve muscle while we get her health back in line. Then of course we have been trying to play as much as we can before the weather leaves us!

Here's some pics of us on a charity ride last weekend.....

259wevo.jpg

259wi2g.jpg

259wjlh.jpg

Well - I hate to be the only one w/ negative feedback, but Cutler looks way bigger than her. She has no hope of winning the O this year. ...... j/k

She is one hawt momma, that is for sure. Congrats on the celebration - marriage is more of a commitment than BB'ing could ever be if you are doing it right. That is why my motto is Love, Lift, Eat, Sleep, Repeat...... Best of luck to you both!

nsashbl01 said:
HT has been busy getting her ducks in a row before school started again. So we have just been trying to preserve muscle while we get her health back in line. Then of course we have been trying to play as much as we can before the weather leaves us!

Here's some pics of us on a charity ride last weekend.....

259wevo.jpg

259wi2g.jpg

259wjlh.jpg
I am trying to close my jaw!
Hope She feels better!

Quick update on my busy little wife. She's bustin ass with work and trying to keep training. For a while she was having some real probems with energy but her doc is sorting out her thyroid which has been non-exsistant all her life. All is heading in a good direction though. She has put on some weight and is hovering around 125 at 9.5% bf. The weight has given her some strength, but she is not happy being at that bf, (I know, it's tough to imagine!). So, I'm gonna start training with her again and she's set some new goals. Diets still clean but were taking process crap out and adding some more clean carbs.

She's been into front squats recently, so we'll see what happens to all her squat numbers. I'm confident they will go up.

We also spent the weekend in Vegas recently, I think that may have something to do with her new motivation! Here's some pics of that trip....

nsashbl01 said:
We also spent the weekend in Vegas recently, I think that may have something to do with her new motivation! Here's some pics of that trip....

Strange how being around the best of the best does that to you! Its called "ambiance" baby!

Glad things are going well -- front squats will definitely do some good things!

nsashbl01 said:
She has put on some weight and is hovering around 125 at 9.5% bf. The weight has given her some strength, but she is not happy being at that bf, (I know, it's tough to imagine!).
Nash you both look great, thank you for the update. :rose:

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I am starting to get worried here with the self image issue. It's such a mental battle with gaining & losing weight...she already knows the physical side of it can be life threatening (esp when a health condition exists).

I am just catching hints of obesession that I feel are more hazardous to health (mental especially) that your wifey may realize. This goes back to the day when you posted the shots of HT on the dock before the added size & ubber veinage going on.

My apologies if anyone thinks that is out of line...
NOTHING but :heart: for you guys...

Top Bottom