Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hoteacher's road to show number three.

Last Sat marks 11 weeks so we took some more pics. We were up at our vaca house in Northern WI so the background is different and no posing suit. She's filling out with only one week of upping the carbs and cals. The whole weekend was filled with partying and little sleep and she still managed to hit a pr on squats. She went 135x10, 185x5, 185x5, 205x5, 135x18. She'll be squatting 225 ass to the floor in no time! Never went real heavy with her but all it took was making her believe she can do it. In the past we would stay in the 10 - 15 rep range no heavier than 175 or so. Were gonna see what happens with some weight now that she has a solid foundation and form.

Here's the latest... http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hotea.../pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hoteacher_p/my_photos

There's one of my fat ass before I attempt to diet for the next 2 weeks.... (just a little experiment)

^^ :google: She is looking GREAT!! Her arms are really looking amazing - huge!!

And I see no fat asses anywhere....

Oh yah, snash - you're a real fatass!!! lol .....Geez.....:lmao: So you're doin' a mini diet down?

ht - I think you're looking great and awesome job on the squat PR! I think you're filling in nicely. Don't get stressed over it - you look great and a little extra also looks great on you! What's the bf % right now?

Sassy69 said:
ATF Squats at that weight make my back & knees hurt just thinking about it.

I gotta get her squat shoes. She is strong just gets scared of the weight. I basically gave her a more secure spot and it gave her confidance. This gym we went to also gave her motivation. It was in the middle of the woods at someones house. Pretty cool too...

squat shoes - I bought some men's wrestling shoes for $18 or the ol' Chucks - but damn those things are expensive....

She is a mad woman! Those squats are sick IMO for a lightweight female!! Seriously impressive. Hell, I belt up at 225 -

Good luck to you at the show - I can't imagine you not doing well.

al420 said:
She is a mad woman! Those squats are sick IMO for a lightweight female!! Seriously impressive. Hell, I belt up at 225 -

Good luck to you at the show - I can't imagine you not doing well.

I'll take some clips next time. She gets pretty vocal. I love it.....

AWESOME!
Heard so much about you, HT! Really excited to see how you come along and how you compete!!! I'm rootin' for ya', girl!!! :rose:

And can I just add... that MY intials are HT... and that I am a teacher... hmm -- coincidence? :qt: I think not! :D

She looks great, both of you do actually.....she has lots of quality muscle, lean too. Very good squat numbers too.

Anybody can get away with squatting light weights in crappy shoes, but when the bar gets heavy, the squishy soles of sneakers really zap power and they cause the body to lean forward, which will limit poundages also. With ATF squats, I can't say enough good things about olympic lifting shoes. If you want some links to sites that sell them, I can dig them up. If you've got money to burn, I'd get the top of the line Adidas, but really there is not much of a difference with lower-end models, and VS athletics sells a shoe for $50 that I think is just as good as the lower-end Adidas models that go between $70-$110, the vs athletic shoes are ass ugly, lol, but they're a good shoe......also, work boots (raised heel, firm sole) are okay if you want to go ghetto, but they probably cost just as much as the vs athletics shoes, so I'd just go with them.....if you get them, try standing overhead work in them too, you'll be amazed.

Top Bottom