Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hoteacher's road to show number three.

Best of luck! Will be checking in to see progress! What is BF% in 12 weeks out pics. I am green with envy with those lean arms...my triceps..-I joke about this- will maybe that lean like three months after I have been buried! Congrats!

Just got to check out the pics... I think you look great :D This will be easy for ya girl, and good luck with the competition as well!!!

Hey!

Thanks everyone....it is just very difficult for me psychologically to eat so much and not think that I am going to lose my conditionaling...but as my trainer told me yesterday if I come in that stringy...I will lose...so I am going to BUILD, BUILD, and BUILD some more ane EAT, EAT and EAT...I am aiming way high here so it will be VERY interesting to see how things turn out...would just like to place well in the lighweights :)

HT :)

I think you will do great and it would be good to add size & then cut as now.
I don't think- I know very little- you would add a large BF% if you eat eat eat, and still workout! The amount of muscle you have now, keeps your metabolism high...
Am I right? I am rooting for you! If I had your triceps...damn..I could die happy!

Top Bottom