Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hoteacher -COMPETITION DAY!

hoteacher said:
Hey Everyone!

In reagards to people's comments...I have NO PROBLEM with who won...She plainly had more WAY MORE muscle than me and outweighed me by abot 30 lbs! I came in about 112 lbs. In regards to Bunny's comment. Everyone at work has been INCREDIBLY SUPPORTIVE!!!! It has been AMAZING!!!!! My kids wrote a newspaper article about me for the school paper. I DO NOT LIKE to be the center of attention, so it was VERY embarrassing. I showed my coworkers my pics and they could not believe that was me. They just don't see the definition under my clothes obviously. I dress very conservatively at school. But it really was cool showing the kids today that all my hard work paid off and I accomplished my goal, especially good for my special ed kids who I CONSTANTLY preaching this too :)

Thanks Again :)
HT

Awww, those are some sweet kids. lol

Congrats!! :rose:

Btw...now the username makes sense. HOT TEACHER. First few time i saw it...well you read it :)

Sorry had to throw that in there. Congrats again. Too bad more teachers dont look like you...i think i would of paid more attention in school.

Funny! Yes, you can blame that whole "Ho" teacher on my husband...spelling is not his strength. He set up the account originally back when I was EXTRA SHY and never posted. :) Sassy is the bomb :) WE LOVE HER!!!!!!!

Amazing!!!!!

Top Bottom