Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hoteacher -COMPETITION DAY!

hoteacher said:
Hey Everyone!!!!

Thanks SOOOOOO much for your support! It's over!!!! I won my lightweight class...had to do a posedown. Can't say I expected that! Had NO IDEA what I was doing...but just told myself all this hard work comes down to THIS MOMENT!!!! Didn't win the overall show...but I am VERY HAPPY with the first place trophy for the lightweight class. Sassy or Nsashbl will post pics. Have to thank QUADSWEEP'S SISTER for talking me into the show...have to thank QUADWEEP for all of his support as well.....and DEFINATELY NEED TO THANK MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND FOR HIS UNCONDITIONAL SUPPORT AND TO SASSY WHO INSPIRED ME FROM THE START!!!! I am truly blessed to have all of you in my life!!!! CANNOT WAIT TO SHOW MY STUDENTS my first place trophy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two more weeks and I will be back up on that stage!

HT

Wow congrats girl! You deserve it for all your hard work and dedication you are an inspirtation to your students!!! WTG!!!! :elephant: :dance2:

HT!!!! WOW you nailed that smile on stage :)

You looked great all around, I am very glad you did this show.

Next one is right around the corner :) Better get my butt ingear :verygood:

CONGRATS!!! You looked amazing!! I'm sure you'll look even better (if that's possible) at your next show.....

CONGRATS HT!!!!
You look amazing! :bikinimom
You should be on a poster in a men's gym somewhere - talk about motivation & inspiration, if that doesn't get them fired up they should just re-rack the weights and go home!!

hoteacher said:
Hey Everyone!!!!

Thanks SOOOOOO much for your support! It's over!!!! I won my lightweight class...had to do a posedown. Can't say I expected that! Had NO IDEA what I was doing...but just told myself all this hard work comes down to THIS MOMENT!!!! Didn't win the overall show...but I am VERY HAPPY with the first place trophy for the lightweight class. Sassy or Nsashbl will post pics. Have to thank QUADSWEEP'S SISTER for talking me into the show...have to thank QUADWEEP for all of his support as well.....and DEFINATELY NEED TO THANK MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND FOR HIS UNCONDITIONAL SUPPORT AND TO SASSY WHO INSPIRED ME FROM THE START!!!! I am truly blessed to have all of you in my life!!!! CANNOT WAIT TO SHOW MY STUDENTS my first place trophy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two more weeks and I will be back up on that stage!

HT

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Top Bottom