Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HOTEACHER!!! 1st LIGHTWEIGHT & OVERALL!!!!!

Well, her post show week has been a bit tough for her. No real rebound or anything. She still looks great. She's been pretty tired. Especially Mon and Tuesday. Getting better as the week goes by. Changed her training up a bit. New program that will get her in and out of the gym quicker. Still tweaking it a bit.

Initial thoughts on future competition is that she will do the NPC Jr Nationals in June 2007. We were talking about a show in Sept thats a national qualifier. Not that it matters, but maybe for fun since she'll have all Summer to prepare.

I can finally get back to my luchtime training. Even though I've been working out with HT at night, I still seem to lift harder on my own. I'm still hobbleing from my leg workout Monday!

As far as going back to a normal diet, thats not happened. She was eating clean before the show and will likely be cleaner now. Just a little more variety and stuff. She can now have her wine and dare I say the smoking that she hides from me when she drinks! Oh well, we all have our crutch!

She's planning a small party at a local bar soon so she can show her show video when we get it. There was a pro there that got the whole show. Were still waiting for more than the clip we already have.

I remember the words, "I'm just doing one show".... Yea, competitiveness bites us all at some point!

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to give you an update. I went bak to the gym on Monday after my show...felt good, believe it or not stronger than before my show. I think the Thursday-Sunday rest was good for me :) The food thing is hard. I have delt with an eating disorder as a teenager and have had some trouble getting back to reality. I am still eating very clean...have only added in a few glasses of wine here and there and ate a whole pizza on Saturday. my birthday was the following Monday and have not been able to brink myself to eat birthday cake...is that weird? So, we shall see....I know i need to change up the diet, because your body can even become adapted to clean food...my trainer REALLY stressed that adaptation is NOT good have to throw some junk at the body once and a while! So...I plan on eating large amounts of pizza every Saturday. i also plan on changing up the workouts..have to meet with my trainer to see what is best. At this time, i plan on doing the September show in St. Charles IL...I have the summer off so I can really prepare right! Then I will do the Junior Nationals next June. Lastly, i am thinkinf of keeping a log on this board? Is that okay? I just want to keep myself acountable for the food and workouts...What do you think?

Thanks sooooo much for EVERYONE's Support....I am truly Lucky to have you all!

Lastly, i am planning a viewing party of the DVD from the show at a local bar near my house on the big screen....I am treating everyone to pizza :) It will be May 6th at noon at JESSE OAKS in Greyslake, IL..Anyone who lives near in Il is MORE THAN WELCOME!!!! I would LOVE TO MEET YOU ALL!!!!!!!!! Please just PM me by May 1st so I have a count :)...Have a GREAT day :)
Here is jesseoaks website http://www.jesseoaks.com/

I always hear a little about this anabolic effect after a period of stress like you've been thru - I've gone straight back to training after competing and really enjoyed the lifting. For most people I also think continued training all the way up to your show date will work against you (though I've seen some people who look better trainng all the way up to it).. Its all a very weird & interesting process.

As far as the variety in diet - I completely agree. Especially off season. IMO, make sure you eat clean still -- but mostly make sure you continue to get the min amount of protein you need to support your current muscle mass - anything else can be on top of that -- i.e. dont' substitute junk for your min protein requirements just to keep the total cals down. And include more fruits & stuff -- let your body start gettign back the things it needs to handle the daily garbage collection, etc. The restricted diet will start up soon enough w/ a Sept show!

Would love to be in IL for your grand premier... but Cinci is a long enough drive for me :)

Top Bottom