Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hormone panel

allisonpate

[FONT=&quot]does it really matter if i fast for 12 hours prior to a female hormone panel? I don't think the food i eat should effect any of the hormone levels that are of major concern to me. Someone respond quick because my appointment is in 3 hours. Thanks.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

it will throw off your glucose # so you should fast for 12 hours because that is an important # to be accurate with how many people are pre diabetic. 33% of people are pre diabetic and 24% are diabetic. it is an epidemic that people should take more seriously

does it really matter if i fast for 12 hours prior to a female hormone panel? I don't think the food i eat should effect any of the hormone levels that are of major concern to me. Someone respond quick because my appointment is in 3 hours. Thanks.

2 days later...

[FONT=&quot]does it really matter if i fast for 12 hours prior to a female hormone panel? I don't think the food i eat should effect any of the hormone levels that are of major concern to me. Someone respond quick because my appointment is in 3 hours. Thanks.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Is it really that big of a deal to just fast 12 hours dude? You'll live. I promise

Top Bottom