Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hoodia Products - your experience?

superqt4u2nv said:
Oh off season I had been sipping gatoraid but I tend to hit on a low blood sugar about an hour in and had top stop what I was doing and get a shake or food or something would t-rex help at all with the insulin spike or add to it making it even worse?

It was b/c of the lack of carbs before the session I suspect.

Gatorade - lot of folks sip on that while working out to preserve lean mass. Knowing that it doesnt elevate blood sugar levels makes some question its effectiveness. You are taking in "carbs" but the body doesnt even realize that - hence the stable blood sugar levels while drinking it

The Shadow said:
It was b/c of the lack of carbs before the session I suspect.

Gatorade - lot of folks sip on that while working out to preserve lean mass. Knowing that it doesnt elevate blood sugar levels makes some question its effectiveness. You are taking in "carbs" but the body doesnt even realize that - hence the stable blood sugar levels while drinking it
Possibly I am very carb senstive. I can have something like oatmeal before lifting and be fine but anything faster acting like gatorade or rice cakes cause my blood sugar to drop about an hour in then I am completely fubar get dizzy etc. and have to stop and eat something.

I tried Hoodia in a tea form, for the comp this year and I think it made me more hungry, lol.

LOL, I even pulled 24K out of the woodwork for this question! I rock! lol

Took 4 Dietex today (2 at 7am, 2 at 12pm) and did not notice a big difference - but the bottle DOES say it has a cumulative effect. So we will see hwo thigns are in a few days. Taking this in conjunction with Hydroxycut for the next couple weeks, then will cycle back on TRex.

We will see ...........

Top Bottom