Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hoodia Products - your experience?

*Bunny* said:
Trex works better with carbs too, fyi, in case some people out there didn't know. Like 'fuel' ;)
Ah that would explain why my body said no no everytime I took it with out carbs in the meal.

superqt4u2nv said:
Ah that would explain why my body said no no everytime I took it with out carbs in the meal.
Here are some of my previous finding qt

From my posts in a trex thread ...

"...T-Rex tends to work better with a little carbs as well. It uses carbs as fuel to 'heat you up', because there needs to be a 'fuel' for thermogensis (the actual process by which the body generates heat)....BY NO MEANS I am saying you should not take t-rex if you are low carbing, I'm just saying you want more heat, throw some fuel on the fire."

Also taken from the AF boys, headaches from Trex are generally due to lack carbs or dehydration. :)

also

That is prolly a time Cardio Breeze wouldn't be as 'harsh'. :) Even if you sip on gatorade during a workout (off season if you cant) with the trex it helps (directly from ulter) ... :)

Oh off season I had been sipping gatoraid but I tend to hit on a low blood sugar about an hour in and had top stop what I was doing and get a shake or food or something would t-rex help at all with the insulin spike or add to it making it even worse?

Daisy_Girl said:
LOL Sass, I was thinking the same thing. :)

I am considering picking up some Dietex since you have had such good results with it. Maybe the small bottle - to test it out. Problem is - everytime I venture out and try other products they usually suck and I get pissed I didn't just spend the money at AF, lol. :) But you are REALLY making me want to try Dietex. :)

well ya asked and I told ya what I knew.....

superqt4u2nv said:
Oh off season I had been sipping gatoraid but I tend to hit on a low blood sugar about an hour in and had top stop what I was doing and get a shake or food or something would t-rex help at all with the insulin spike or add to it making it even worse?
Sorry to jack DG's thread, but I am not sure how the carbs would play into insulin spiking while being used by the trex for fuel. I would think the norm is to have Pro + high gly carbs PWO for spiking purposes, but that's all subjective.

I'm going to see if I can find out more info for you & post it in your log.

*Bunny* said:
Sorry to jack DG's thread, but I am not sure how the carbs would play into insulin spiking while being used by the trex for fuel. I would think the norm is to have Pro + high gly carbs PWO for spiking purposes, but that's all subjective.

I'm going to see if I can find out more info for you & post it in your log.
Thanks Buns :) Sorry DG for the jack :D

No, I can handle the Trex fine. I thought my tolerance would be super low, but it is not actually. I just like cycling burners - they work better for me that way. I plan on doing Trex for 2-3 weeks and cycle something else for 2-3 weeks.

Thinking about buying some CB also though .... Only problem, I workout in the evening (like 8pm), and am worried it will keep me up.

Daisy_Girl said:
No, I can handle the Trex fine. I thought my tolerance would be super low, but it is not actually. I just like cycling burners - they work better for me that way. I plan on doing Trex for 2-3 weeks and cycle something else for 2-3 weeks.

Thinking about buying some CB also though .... Only problem, I workout in the evening (like 8pm), and am worried it will keep me up.
What about trying ALCAR? I have used other products that had an Acetyl-l-Carnitine base with no caffine or addional stimulants thought they were great just enough bost for a work but not so you will be bouncing of the walls.

hmmm, I will have to look into it, never considered it.

I wish I could do FTITM cardio - but that is not something i can do right now. Maybe soon. SO I have been working out around 8pm during the week, and anytime on the weekend. Only going 3-5x a week - so I need to maximize my time!

I used Dietex awhile back and it did nothing for me. I have the AF Synephrine, which while it suppresses my appetite, I developed headaches if I did not take it with a meal. Only mild stimulant effects.

Top Bottom