Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

An Honest Poll - What Do YOU Workout For?

Why Do You Workout/Train?

• I workout primarily for health benefits....and the other things are secondary

Votes: 20 20.8%
  • I workout primarily to be more attractive to the opposite sex...and the other benefits are secondary

Votes: 39 40.6%
  • I work out because I compete in some form of competition...

Votes: 11 11.5%
  • I workout simply because I enjoy it...and am not concerned with how I look to the opposite sex...

Votes: 25 26.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my answer is not on the list...
I enjoy working out but I think you have to reevaluate your goals often to make exrcise stimulating so you will keep it a part of your life.
My current goal of working out is to become a fitness model one day....
Secondly it would be for health, attractiveness to the opposite sex, and every other aspect that comes with it.
People get so roped up into working out for the moment, or a big trip... When really they should be making it a life changing event... Not a spur of the moment fad.
I get irrate when people say they are fat yet they do nothing about it... or they decide that they will run on a treadmill for 30 minutes a day to lose 'fat'. Then they compare themselves to me saying well I do more cardio I should be less fat then you...
People are so ignorant with the whole food, working out, and what healthy really means. Thanks America!

For my health.
For my looks.
For my peace of mind.
For my social existence.
For not growing old and having my body fall apart around me.
For my re-entry to competition :)

A combination of things really.

-Overall Improvement in appearance
-Improved self-esteem
-Reduced Stress Level
-Improved health
-Its just damn fun
-etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom