Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Home from the hospital

CaliGirl said:
They have to hit the Femoral nerve for the block to be effective, which is right at the crease of your groin. They use two needles, one thin that has the electric current and another to deliver the meds. one is thin, the other is not so thin. So it makes sense for your cheek to hurt right in the middle in the back. They do the block after your surgery is done while you are coming out of sleep, so you don't feel it too much, but it continues to provide pain relief for like a day, sometimes up to 24 hrs. I had one the first time, but it didn't do much for me, so I opted out on the others. I still had bad pain behind my knee, but not in the butt. BUtt ;) I could totally see where your cheek would hurt... must be a deep aggrivating pain?

I'm beginning to wonder if it's my Sciatic nerve being pinched..... :worried:

jenscats5 said:
What? :confused:

I'm in a fog...sorry....

Your butt.

I am wondering if you were compensating for your injured knee, pre-surgery, and caused some nerve, tendon, and/or ligament tightness that is now causing the issue.

Do you trust your man to stretch your butt? He would have to completely brace your knee for you....

nelmsjer said:
Your butt.

I am wondering if you were compensating for your injured knee, pre-surgery, and caused some nerve, tendon, and/or ligament tightness that is now causing the issue.

Do you trust your man to stretch your butt? He would have to completely brace your knee for you....

Well I'm in a full leg immobilizer.....and when I stand up - I do try to stretch it....dunno if I really want "help" in stretching just yet.... ;)

jenscats5 said:
Well I'm in a full leg immobilizer.....and when I stand up - I do try to stretch it....dunno if I really want "help" in stretching just yet.... ;)
Well you could always call a massage therpay place and have them come over to your house (some places do).
They could work on your glutes and piriformis as well as the other deep lateral rotators. Also, help stretch it out.

jenscats5 said:

Very much understood. Just a tad scary, huh? :worried:

Top Bottom