Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

holding more muscle anavar

leo328

I’m doing a contest in the next year. I’m 44 years old and I have always competed naturally but started using PED’s last year. I’ve messed with clenbuterol and I have used some sarms.
This time I want to try anavar. Do you think 5mg AM and 5mg PM is a good dose? I want to keep my muscle

I’m doing a contest in the next year. I’m 44 years old and I have always competed naturally but started using PED’s last year. I’ve messed with clenbuterol and I have used some sarms.
This time I want to try anavar. Do you think 5mg AM and 5mg PM is a good dose? I want to keep my muscle

5mgs am 5mgs pm is a high dose

I would start with 2.5mgs AM, 2.5mgs pM and see how you feel

ALSO ALWAYS roidtest your anavar to make sure it's real, at least 80% of anavar is fake on market

alsways use trusted suppliers for anavar

sister fuck clen go with var from napsgear 10mg

In a word - yes.

Top Bottom