Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hiring a nutritionist or a personal trainer?

AlexiaMarks

I can' afford both, my goal is to lose 25 pounds, and I don't know which one would help me more, If I hire a personal trainer I would have to go on my own with my diets and apply the little knowledge I have in eating clean, and if I hire a nutritionist, the same, just train and exercise on my own and do just whatever exercise I can, please advice me, thank you.

Are you referring to one off sessions vs paying either for the whole time you work to lose the 25lbs? Few of the members here hire anyone. Plus there's a ton of info online, some good books you could buy (cheaper than either). Start learning today.

Last edited:
If you wanted to save money completely you could start learning today all the information you need is online. But if I had to choose I would find a well recommend personal trainer in your city and through that experience you can ask the trainer about nutrition and eating clean while saving money from hiring two people.

You don't need either. Save your money and just track what you eat. Make sure you are in a deficit of 500 calories per day, every single day, and you will lose weight. Go online and google "TDEE calculator". That will help you learn how many calories you burn in a day so you can figure it out. With training, just do some exercise. it doesn't have to be anything advanced. If you are moving and your heart rate is up you are helping your cause.

If I had to pick one...I would pick a nutritionist. As the saying goes 'abs are made in the kitchen'

As a beginner, any workout is going to be extremely effective. As long as you get in the gym and burn some calories, you are going to make progress.

Honestly though, you don't need either.

Check out evolutionary.org. There are hundreds of free articles on diet and weight training you can read to educate yourself.

Top Bottom