Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hiring a nutritionist a good idea?

species4

I was thinking about hiring one to help me with my diet would this be a good idea? Anybody else done this before?

Sure, hiring a professional who knows what he's doing is much better than doing it alone. Specially if you have know idea where to start or how.

Besides, people who diet with follow-up are more likely to succeed, since someone will be charging results from you.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

if they are good they can help you. if they suck at their job they are going to waste your $$$$

i've learned so much about nutrition by interviewing guys on our podcasts, reading books, and doing my own research and trying new things. there are FREE ways to learn about this stuff. check out our evo podcasts, read my Ebook in my signature, read other books on this stuff. Dr. Fung is a really smart guy and so is Loren Lockman and Thomas Delauer.. i've learned a lot from them

I think hiring a nutritionist is a great idea. You can check out options on my website http://Trevordietcoach.com

There is a mile of difference between a good nutrition program you make yourself and a professionally made nutrition program

It can really help if you don't have a lot of knowledge about nutrition. Once you gain that you can create plans on your own for free.

Do your research and find someone with good reviews. Set a meeting and get an idea of what they will do for you.

Top Bottom