Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hiit

alycat

would a game of BBAll count as a HIIT. it's an hour of stop run stop run....
I do that twice a week. mon and wed then I could do HIIT in the gym on Friday.
does this work?

No Hiit is for example running for 1 minute at 6 mph, then 30sec. at 10 mph, for say 10 cycles.

BBall would count as a cardio session though.

I think the thing that kills it as "HIIT" is that you do have breaks during the game whereas HIIT is generally one non-stop session of hi & low intensity intervals.

I don't know if I agree...
I mean you run after someone/ball for 30sec and you jog back to position... and so on and so on... I can't see why this would not be HIIT cardio. I mean it is an hour of full out running with active resting. anyone else agree or am I way off.

if its full court - that is a quasi HIIT imo

as I played for a few years....

yep it's full court (not pick up) refs and score keepers... the works (so that counts as a HIIT?)
I used that Yohimburn ES before the game tonight, and holy shit... not sure if it's all in my head but energy like crazy...my legs were shaking on the bench. maybe all in my head, however I was not expecting anything different to happen. how can a topical serum do that??

As long as you are doing active recovery after an intense burst of activity (30 secs to a minute) for a significant period of time you're pretty much engaging in HIIT.

Not a bball player so I wouldn't know if this counts or not.

hahaha I havent been doing cardio for a few weeks to stop me from losing weight, but today i decided to try this out for the first time EVer.

Boy did i look like an ass.. i have no idea how to get the treadmill from 6 to 10.. by the time i do i had to go back down again..

Someone please explain to me how to do this!!!!

CanadianCutie said:
hahaha I havent been doing cardio for a few weeks to stop me from losing weight, but today i decided to try this out for the first time EVer.

Boy did i look like an ass.. i have no idea how to get the treadmill from 6 to 10.. by the time i do i had to go back down again..

Someone please explain to me how to do this!!!!

you can also keep speed constand and up the incline

That would probably work better for me.. that was probably explained before too.. or is that what it was in the first place..

If it was.. then i feel really silly:p

The Shadow said:
you can also keep speed constand and up the incline

Top Bottom