Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HighOctane Progress Thread

I'm no genius but from what I can tell you're getting stronger, gaining endurance, and losing weight at the same time. Sounds like progress to me. Very nice! Keep us updated!! :)

I don't think your thread is embarrassing at all!! You have nice legs & booty there girl so stop with the neggy-nilly self talk.....

And fuggedabout the # on that tanita scale as being accurate....they can be WAY off.....

2/17/2007
1 green tea
1 cup fat free yogurt with granola and berries
1 small greek salad (no dressing)
50g fat free turkey breast
1/2 cup brown rice
1 Tbspn soy sauce
1/2 cup brussel sprouts
1 small chicken breast
1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese
1 protein bar

Multi
1 Burner

Day of Rest - Long story short, worked the entire day and no gym in the city that I live in is open after 6:00PM (including the one that I work at) so I kinda got screwed out of my workout without realizing it. Once again, trying to stay the course and not let a blip on the radar get to me.

I do however have really shitty luck lately it seems. I got the tire on my truck fixed, and I go to open my laptop last night to put in my log for the day...and it won't power up. So now my laptop needs to go in for freaking repair again...how impressed do you think I am about that. EITHER WAY...Not letting it get to me!

I also decided that the before pics are just not good enough quality for what I'm trying to accompish. I looked at Will2B's log...and love the way it's done. So with that being said, I'm going to haul out the $5K worth of photography equipment that I have at some point this week, set it up in my spare bedroom, and do progress pics from there. They will be much better quality then web cam pics and I think that in the end I'll be happier because I should technically be able to see even the slightest change with pics that are that good.

2/18/2007
1 cup Special K with skim milk
1/4 cup fat free yogurt
1 large greek salad (no dressing)
1/4 cup strawberries
1/4 cup pineapple
1 coffee with milk and splenda
2 no fat rice cakes from Quaker
1 medium sized sweet potato
1 glass dry red wine
1 cup Special K with skim milk

Multi
2 Burners

Body Pump - 11:00AM to 12:00AM (The instructor was shit and her timing was off...so this put me in a crappy mood for the rest of the day...and I'm positive that it wasn't the greatest workout ever because she continued throwing me off.)

Overall not sure how I feel about today. Felt like I ate too much. This weekend was kind of a let down all together because I missed a workout which really sucked. I think I'm getting smaller, but I still feel huge which sucks. I really need to pull out the tape measure tonight and start documenting some numbers. I made the mistake of getting on the scale yesterday, after I had only weighed the day before, and it was a 3lb difference. I continue to try and not let that scale weight affect my attitude, but I'm sure some on this board know that it's a bit difficult from time to time. I feel like my eating is all over the map, so today trying to clean it up once again. I suppose it feels like I'm only doing a "mediocre" job, and that's why I'm not so impressed.

Anyways, as I've learned in the past, just shut up and train.

2/19/2007
1 coffee with milk and splenda
12 mini breton garden vegetable crackers
45g Allegro skim milk cheese
1/2 cup oatmeal with 1 packet splenda
1/2 cup of grape tomatoes
1/2 cup non fat cottage cheese
1 green tea
1 apple
12 mini breton garden vegetable crackers
1 small chicken breast (3 oz)
3 almonds

1 Multi
2 Burners
5g Glutamine - Morning
15g Glutamine - Post Workout

Body Combat - 6:30PM to 7:30PM
Note: This class was insane. My endurance was way better then it ever had been before. I felt leaner, and super powerful. It was absolutely ridiculous.

Chest/Shoulders/Tris

Pushups - 3 Sets X 15 Reps
BB Bench Press - Set 1 = 40lbs X 12 Reps, Set 2 = 50lbs X 8 Reps, Set 3 50lbs X 8 Reps
Flys - 3 Sets X 10lbs X 12 Reps
Incline Press - Set 1 = 20lbs X 12 Reps, Set 2 = 25lbs X 8 Reps, Set 3 = 30lbs X 4 Reps
Chest Press - Set 1 = 20lbs X 8 Reps, Set 2 = 10lbs X 12 Reps, Set 3 = 10lbs X 12 Reps

Dips - Two bench dips with feet up - 3 Sets X 15 Reps
Skull Crushers - 20lbs X 15 Reps
Tricep Extensions - Set 1 = 10lbs X 12 Reps, Set 2 = 12.5lbs X 12 Reps, Set 3 = 15lbs X 12 Reps

Upright Rows - 20lbs X 12 Reps
Lateral Raises - 10lbs X 12 Reps

Note: This workout was retarded. I didn't buy into the fact that it would be hard because there was so little written down on the sheet. I was wrong. It was a SICK SICK SICK workout. I kinda overkilled it last night...spent about 2 hours at the gym (I know I shouldn't have)...but it was amazing. My tris popped completely which made me giddy. And my shoulders looked phenomenal when I was doing the lat raises.

Anyways, thanks a ton for the input in the other thread about decent strength routines. I'll try this for a month and see how it goes. Tonight is probably just some stairs for 35-40 minutes to take it easy after last nights fiasco. Overall I'm pleased. Yay. :qt:

I am fascianted with Shadow's Project...glance at it...you may like it!!!
Hey besides nice booty...LOL...BIG TV!!!!

Top Bottom