Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HighOctane Progress Thread

2/13/2007
1 coffee with Splenda and Milk
4 egg whites
1/2 cup oatmeal w/ splenda
6 almonds
1 protein bar (Protein 32)
1 green tea
1 cup asparagus
1 cup mushrooms cooked in Soy Sauce
1 cup brown rice
1 small grilling steak
1 can tuna

Multi
2 Burners
10g Glutamine Post Workout

Body Pump from 7:30PM - 8:30PM
35 minutes on the Stairmaster

Super strong workout. Had a blast. Stairmaster makes me sweat...I was dripping when I got off of it which was amazing. :) S'all I got for today.

I was way too tired to post pics last night, I was impressed I got my log up before I actually went to bed instead of this morning. Tonight when I get home I'll try and get them posted.

To add to this, in terms of a mood update...I'm still pissed off I have a flat on my truck. Plus, it's snowing like CRAZY today. I think it makes me more motivated to continue to get my ass in gear because I can't freakin wait for summer to get here. Plus, it's Valentine's day...which this year is completely overrated for me...LOL. Overall, I cannot wait to post tonight...I will be in a much better mood!

Tonight at the gym I'm doing Body Jam...which is beyond the most fun class that my gym has to offer. I think I'll do the Jam class and then, just because I had SO much fun on the stairmaster last night, I might just have to hop on for another round tonight. Nothing like having your entire face soaking wet by the time you're finished. I love that feeling. :evil:

Last edited:
I'm hungry. And it sucks. And there is pasta in the freezer that I am fighting right now.

So...all I can say...is November 10th, 2007. :nopity:

highoctane said:
I'm hungry. And it sucks. And there is pasta in the freezer that I am fighting right now.

So...all I can say...is November 10th, 2007. :nopity:

LOL that's the girl I know. Craving all things Italian. :qt: I'm giving you some K because I KNOW you didn't touch that pasta last night.

52_21_30 said:
LOL that's the girl I know. Craving all things Italian. :qt: I'm giving you some K because I KNOW you didn't touch that pasta last night.

Shhhhh!!! LOL!

You are correct in that I did not eat the pasta past night. I may have had 1/2 a glass too much of the dry red wine...which is probably why I feel like crap this morning, BUT...I conquered the pasta, and I didn't eat anything else last night. I must win points for that. :qt: I'll post the log in a few.

2/14/2007
12 mini breton garden vegetable crackers
1 cup celery
8 almonds
1 small grilled steak
1 apple
1 filet of fish
2 cups brussel sprouts
1 1/2 glasses dry red wine

Multi
2 Burners

Body Jam - 7:30PM to 8:30PM

So, couple things. First of all, that list looks really small...but again...I wasn't hungry until around 11:00PM. Secondly, someone (yes I know not all people are credible) said that I'm eating way too much protein. Is this the case? Thoughts?

Part of the issues is the whole truck/tire thing again. I can't get to the grocery store right now so I'm kinda just "making do" with what I have around the house (IE. no cottage cheese, etc.).

In terms of my workout last night, I wasn't going to go, justifying it because I haven't "not" been to the gym since February 5. My friend called, said "You're coming right?" so I actually got up, uncovered my truck from a foot of snow (yes I have a spare on but the gym is only a block away). I was very proud of myself. I didn't go overboard, just did Jam...but I was dripping by the time it was finished. Yay.

highoctane said:
2/14/2007
1 cup celery
8 almonds
1 small grilled steak
1 apple
1 filet of fish
2 cups brussel sprouts

Multi
2 Burners

So, couple things. First of all, that list looks really small...but again...I wasn't hungry until around 11:00PM. Secondly, someone (yes I know not all people are credible) said that I'm eating way too much protein. Is this the case? Thoughts?

Part of the issues is the whole truck/tire thing again. I can't get to the grocery store right now so I'm kinda just "making do" with what I have around the house (IE. no cottage cheese, etc.).

In terms of my workout last night, I wasn't going to go, justifying it because I haven't "not" been to the gym since February 5. My friend called, said "You're coming right?" so I actually got up, uncovered my truck from a foot of snow (yes I have a spare on but the gym is only a block away). I was very proud of myself. I didn't go overboard, just did Jam...but I was dripping by the time it was finished. Yay.
Great job on getting there!!
Put your stuff in fitday.. And quit listening to every body. Everyone has an opinion about what's right and wrong and you have to figure out what's right for you!!

highoctane said:
2/14/2007
1 cup celery
8 almonds
1 small grilled steak
1 apple
1 filet of fish
2 cups brussel sprouts

Multi
2 Burners

guess you got hammered by the same storm we got, thank god we just grocery shopped, getting to the gym was fun though...shows your dedication that you didnt want to go, but got up, and dealt with all that snow to get there

Top Bottom