Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HighOctane Progress Thread

Thanks for all of the replies and encouragement ladies and gents. I appreciate it. I think the hardest thing I'm fighting right now is pulling the last weight off (last 10lbs) from areas that are the hardest to get rid of...my thighs and my butt. I'm hoping that I don't plateau before I get some of it off. I'm also interested in how much body fat I've lost thus far and haven't had the chance to get my trainer to measure again yet. I'm going to get a copy of our first measurements sometime this week and post them up so I have a record here of them. Then I suppose when we do a second measuring I'll post those as well for comparison. Hopefully they reflect what I'm feeling right now.

Anyways, none the less thanks for the words. Continued suggestions, areas to focus on, or new things to try are definitely welcomed.

Thanks All! :qt:

Your doing great!
Remember to get your diet in place. Workouts will be SO much easier if you have the proper nutrients in you body. You diet will do all the work.
When you have everything in place I think you will find that not only will you get those last 10lbs but you will blow past it going to places you never even imagined.
Nothing happens over night. Keep working hard!
Best of Luck!

patsfan1379 said:
you guys realize this is the WOMENS forum.

wait.... why am i hear....

carry on.
Pats, this is an AA member thread anyway, we can be here...and she could ride with us anytime she wants...highoctane- you look great...keep it up... :p

patsfan1379 said:
update?? its only been a week broski!!!!

May have only been a week. That is seven days of eating and working out. I want to know how she is doing.
Post up the body fat measurements too! I know you have them!

Hey All!

Finally I got a photocopy of my measurements from my trainer. These are from June 14th, 2005. They are as follows:

Weight: 135lbs
Body Fat: 28.4%
Fat Weight: 38.3lbs
Fat Free Weight: 96.7lbs

Shoulders: 40.5"
Chest: 34.6"
Arms at Side: 10"
Arms Flexed:
Right - 10.2"
Left - 10.1"
Forearm:
Right - 8.3"
Left - 8.3"
Waist: 30.8"
Hips: 37.5"
Thigh:
Right - 22.2"
Left - 21.5"
Calf:
Right - 13"
Left - 13"

Unfortunately the measurements that I really wanted (the ones from the caliper tests) were not on the piece of paper that I got today so when I meet with him tomorrow I'll have to ask.

Just as an update, I started putting eliptical into my routine even though I hate it like crazy. After running for 2 weeks straight my ankle flared up and has been swollen ever since. I use the RICE theory when I can or when it's really necessary however I don't really want to stop going to the gym. It's not so bad these days. None the less, the eliptical is no impact and it's absolutely kicking my ass. My trainer commented that I had leaned out recently and I feel it too. I want to take follow up pictures this Saturday. That will be only two weeks since the pictures posted at the beginning of this thread but it will be interesting to see if there is any noticeable improvements.

Also, slat1 recommended a nutritionist of sorts so I'm going to continue to keep looking into my diet. There were a few suggestions for books that I could buy that I'm looking into as well. I am not the most 100% knowledgable person when it comes to eating for training type of thing, but learning slowly.

So this is my update and I will get back to this thread soon. I'd like to start logging what I eat on a daily basis but that seems like such a pain in the ass right now. I'd rather spend that 20 minutes at the gym. LOL! :verygood:

Top Bottom