Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

high power glutamine for me

Evelyn Ruiz

I am 25 year old female looking to glutamine as a way to help with winter immune deficiency, I get really sick like flu symptoms when I breath too much cold air and I was wondering if something like this product can help me. I think my inmmune system just stumbles from the cold and from what I read, Glutamine can be used to help bring it back when it goes down like this.
I saw it online when I typed glutamine but it looks more like a product for bodybuilding, I do train the gym I have ben doing the same aerobics clasees for the last 5 years. I lift weights some times but prefer pilates or rubber bands. So how about gaining weight, can I get fatter taking something like this glutamine since it does contain calories? thanks for your responses.

A glutamine supplement is nothing more then a free form L-glutamine amino acid powder. It's just an amino acid. You don't need to be a bodybuilder to use it. It's not a steroid or anything like that.

Glutamine contains 4 calories per gram. A teaspoon of glutamine has 20 calories. It's pretty minuscule and nothing you really need to worry about.

For the goals of immune function, I would take 5g of glutamine first thing in the morning, post workout and before bed each day.

You could take it every day in your case. I would not worry about fat gain at all unless you have a glutamine product with lots of sugars in it.

You will not get fat from glutamine.

People get fat from excess calories. Thats how it usually goes. A little bit of extra calories from glutamine will not affect your daily caloric intake in a way that you would get fat.

In the end this is an amino acid and most of it will be used for your immune system and muscle building.

Top Bottom