Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are high heels really bad?

Ynelie

There are so many rumours and talking about highheels being harmful, that it is hard to tell the lie from the truth.I like to wear high heels, mostly because I am quite short (1.5 m),but I don't want to sacrifice my health for this.

It has long been proven and overproven that wearinghigh heels, especially for prolongued periods of time is harmful forthe body, and can even cause physical alterations of your feet, hips,and back. Therefore, better leave those high heels for specialocassions, and accept yourself as you are. In my opinion, shorterwomen are very attractive, since they look very feminine and fragile– a man should look big next to his lady, in order to make her feelprotected.

Do you think that all heels are bad, or this only applies to the high heals? Does it matter if I get my shoes from a good brand - they are still bad?

you would be crazy to wear them if you were walking long distances. i understand women want to look good but your best bet is sneakers. i know so many people who have bad feet cause they wanted to look good but fucked up their feet wearing fancy shoes

save the heels for dinner or something like that, but if you are walking around at the mall or something like that wear comfortable shoes

Top Bottom