Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

high dose testosterone in women???

Thought I might help you out on this one. I take 2.5mg transdermal daily. 17.5 weekly. This is a middling dose and it works magnificently for the reason I use it. I don't take it for muscle building, I take it for my postmenopausal nose dive. Between that and my HRT, I feel 100% better. Of course, if my natural quantity really was 3mg a week, then it's no wonder my life sucked in the last decade. I know that since I got POF (premature ovarian failure - yes, they really do have a three letter acronym for everything) and finally got testosterone along with the estrogen/progesterone mix, I'm no longer a danger to society or walls.
Bear in mind, it's impossible to get 100% absorption with transdermal, and you're in ovarian failure. Depending on the carrier agent you could be getting as low as 60% of the dose, which would put you at about 10 mg/wk. Plus, transdermal agents have a tendency to store in body fat. I think the o/p from this old thread (OMG, 2008 ... wow) is just speculating on what an intramuscular injection of whopping doses would do to a woman.

Awesome to hear about your success with HRT! I already have my doctor lined up for "when the time comes". Not a time in my life I'm looking forward to, I'll tell you that much.

my dr mention 20-30 mg a week sub q

this is a higher range...but before I started on the path to POF I had naturally very high test
I think when this level plummeted as well as est and progest falling off is when I got in very bad shape

my dr mention 20-30 mg a week sub q

this is a higher range...but before i started on the path to pof i had naturally very high test
i think when this level plummeted as well as est and progest falling off is when i got in very bad shape

pof?

Top Bottom