Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

high dose testosterone in women???

I wouldn't be supprised some people are idiots I heard of girls taking 50mg of winny a day. I don't want to get on a soap box as I am not natural myself but 500mg of test per week is what is wrong with FBB. If they would start placing the streamlined girls higher then the beasts then these women wouldn't feel encouraged to take some crazy amounts of gear just to make a living.

Hasn't anyone seen a pro female bodybuilder? Seems pretty obvious. Some have musculature far beyond what a man can have. They also gtow facial hair and get an enlarged clitorus which, yes, is essentially a form of transgender mutation. They're a hybrid of male and female.

How much do you think SHE'S on? YouTube - A POWERFUL UPPER BODY

Hasn't anyone seen a pro female bodybuilder? Seems pretty obvious. Some have musculature far beyond what a man can have. They also gtow facial hair and get an enlarged clitorus which, yes, is essentially a form of transgender mutation. They're a hybrid of male and female.

How much do you think SHE'S on? YouTube - A POWERFUL UPPER BODY

from what i have read 50mg per wk can do that to a woman. i found a post on another board that is pretty huge and manly claiming that she never took any more than 100mg in a wk and the sides where bad.

I wouldn't be supprised some people are idiots I heard of girls taking 50mg of winny a day. I don't want to get on a soap box as I am not natural myself but 500mg of test per week is what is wrong with FBB. If they would start placing the streamlined girls higher then the beasts then these women wouldn't feel encouraged to take some crazy amounts of gear just to make a living.

that is a definate. the contestants will do whatever it takes to get the judges aproval including killing themselves with way to much gh. look at cutler i bet he will be dead by 50. if the ifbb would drop their standards a bit i would never touch anything more than a little test.

from what i have read 50mg per wk can do that to a woman. i found a post on another board that is pretty huge and manly claiming that she never took any more than 100mg in a wk and the sides where bad.

There's no way 50 mgs can do that to a woman. She's on at least a gram.

There's no way 50 mgs can do that to a woman. She's on at least a gram.

i was wondering if those claims where bs. but i also found some info that says that women react to test 10 times as much as men do so i could see the major growth from the low dose if that is true. are you saying that about the gram as a fact or is it speculation?

There is a female proBBer at my gym, my understanding is the EQ is her fav. I have no idea what amount she is taking I will find out and try to post later today.

There is a female proBBer at my gym, my understanding is the EQ is her fav. I have no idea what amount she is taking I will find out and try to post later today.

nice!

Top Bottom